The Bottles, Brews, and Barbecues event, presented by the Prosser Wine Network, is a wine-filled, music-filled, and barbecue-filled day long event celebrating the goodlife in Prosser wine country!
Barbecue competitors come from throughout the Northwest to participate in this competition, juried by the Pacific Northwest Barbecue Association. Wineries, breweries, barbecue and live music will fill the day, and into the early evening, on Saturday, June 10th. The event begins at 10 AM and ends at 6 PM. Bottles, Brews and Barbecues is an outdoor event and we look forward to seeing everyone in the beautiful environs of the Vintner's Village in Prosser.
Premier Access Pass ticket holders are invited to participate in the Festival Dinner on Friday, June 9th, starting at 6 PM. The special evening on Friday will feature live music and barbecue with local vintners, and their wines. The Festival Dinner is capped at 200 people. Entrance on Saturday is included with the Premier Access Pass ticket.
Bottles, Brews and Barbecues is a 21+ event and ID is required at entrance. Tokens can be purchased at the event in exchange for glasses of wine, beer and food. Commemorative glass included with entry. Service dogs are welcome – please, no pets.
$15 + service fee for General Admission to the event on June 10
- Tickets available, in advance, via the EventBrite link below
- Tickets available, at the door on the day of the event, for $20
$75 + service fee for Premier Access Pass tickets
- Premier Access Pass includes the Festival Dinner on Friday night (private concert + barbecue dinner + local wine and beer with vintners and brewmasters) and entrance on Saturday, including fast-track line access on Saturday
- Tickets only available, in advance, via the EventBrite link below
- Tickets are not available at the door on Friday, June 9
Saturday, June 10th
Junkbelly – Blues, rock and funk
The Vaughan Jensen Band – Blues
J.R. Sims & Texas Special Blues – Blues